To All Service Users & Visitors
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following guidelines are in place in Naas General Hospital.
All visitors must be planned through the Patient Visiting Liaison
(087 4359019 / Monday – Friday (8am-4pm)
- You will meet security at the entrance.
- You will be requested to sign in on arrival.
- You will be asked questions about your visit.
- You may be denied entry due to national / local restrictions, particularly if your visit has not been agreed in advance.
- Please do not be offended. This is only to protect our patients, staff and members of the public.
If you are unable to wear a face mask, you must have a supporting letter from your Doctor.